Profile

Who am I? I am a screwed-up blogger and an active blog reader since 2007. A soulful dreamer who believes that passion is life and a person who is looking for meaning, just like any other human being in this world. A super girl wannabe who is currently taking chances and chasing pavements, while keeping up with time and living life in general. This is me, and this blog is the outlet of my random thoughts. (^___^)

Other Outlets in Cyberworld

Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net Tumblr Twitter Facebook me2day Formspring Weibo Flickr

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.




Blogger's Note

  • Most of the posts in this blog revolve around Asian dramas, movies and pop culture, so please proceed at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you. Haha! Have a wonderful and blessed day! :)

    Search



    Disclaimer

    Most of the images and the videos in this blog are not mine unless otherwise stated. No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to their respective owners. The rules of this blog are simple: no spamming and stealing. x

    Subscribe

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner


    Twitter

    Tagboard

    Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net


    Archives


      Recent Posts:

  • Rock band Trax returns to the music scene with Oh ...
  • Former SM trainee Anna debuts as a solo artist
  • Sistar hits with "Shady Girl"
  • Taeyang releases Solar International Album
  • After School's sub-unit, Orange Caramel covers M2M...
  • #NowPlaying: Angela by Super Junior
  • Vampires Suck: A Spoof to "The Twilight Saga"
  • #NowPlaying: Implode by BoA
  • SuJu's Donghae, Siwon and Yesung, naked!
  • #NowPlaying: Secret's "I Want You Back"


    Theme Credits

    Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net Layout: Nicole, Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei, Sugarpink.

  • Beast returns "Clenching A Tight Fist" for their 2nd mini album
    Sunday, September 19, 2010 @ 7:35 PM | comment (0)






    Beast (Boys of the EAst Standing Tall) is a 6 member boy group from Cube Entertainment, alongside talents like girl group 4 Minute and rookie solo singer G.Na (Gina Choi) who just debuted a couple of months ago. They debuted last year in October with their first album, and almost a year after, reports has it that they will soon be back for an upcoming 2nd mini album. They were responsible for the song "Shock", and they were awarded as Best Rookies during the year-end music awards in 2009. Beast is composed of Doojoon (leader), Gi Kwang, Yoseob, Junhyung, Dongwoon & Hyun Seung. Though during their debut days they were labelled as the "reject boy group" owing to the fact that most of its members were previous trainees of other companies and some of them failed to debut as stars in their previous agencies, I think they managed to get away from the stereotype because they have been working nonstop in showing a new side of themselves each time. I am a fan of 3 legendary KPop boy groups Super Junior, TVXQ and Big Bang so consider me an ELF, a Cassie and a VIP at the same time. Recently, I've been eying on ShiNee, C.N.Blue and newbies like Beast and MBLAQ (Music Boys Live In Absolute Quality) who I think are slowly rising up as new generation KPop idol groups in the entertainment industry. Beast is not in my favorite list yet, but I have to commend these boys for doing well since their debut last year.



    Ahead of their much anticipated comeback, the guys have released a special ballad which will be part of their upcoming 2nd album entitled "Clenching a Tight Fist". It has sad lyrics, and what makes it extra special is that it was written by a member of the group. If I am not mistaken, I think it was Hyun Seung. A few months ago, I was able to listen to Gayoon (4 Minute) & Yoseob's (also a Beast member) duet, and I really liked it. Personally, I like Yoseob's voice, and after listening to their ballad, I was able to hear the voices of the other members in a non-autotune song which made me happy. The boys did a great job, and I personally like the over-all feel of the song. Most boy groups these days, if not all, rarely promote with ballads. They usually release the popular upbeat and danceable autotune tracks in their albums as title and follow-up tracks respectively. So as a listener, I try my hardest to find something new, even though it's just a thin line of distinction everytime a group is out to release a comeback album. Especially in rookie and relatively new groups. By far, they have been doing well since last year. In this day and age of KPop, it's typical to see a boy group who have good-looking tall members who can dance well, but it's a plus point and it's even better when they are able to hit the notes of really good ballads and belt them. To conclude this post, I am definitely looking forward for more songs from their upcoming 2nd album.

    Labels: , , ,