Profile

Who am I? I am a screwed-up blogger and an active blog reader since 2007. A soulful dreamer who believes that passion is life and a person who is looking for meaning, just like any other human being in this world. A super girl wannabe who is currently taking chances and chasing pavements, while keeping up with time and living life in general. This is me, and this blog is the outlet of my random thoughts. (^___^)

Other Outlets in Cyberworld

Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net Tumblr Twitter Facebook me2day Formspring Weibo Flickr

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.




Blogger's Note

  • Most of the posts in this blog revolve around Asian dramas, movies and pop culture, so please proceed at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you. Haha! Have a wonderful and blessed day! :)

    Search



    Disclaimer

    Most of the images and the videos in this blog are not mine unless otherwise stated. No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to their respective owners. The rules of this blog are simple: no spamming and stealing. x

    Subscribe

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner


    Twitter

    Tagboard

    Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net


    Archives


      Recent Posts:

  • Sistar hits with "Shady Girl"
  • Taeyang releases Solar International Album
  • After School's sub-unit, Orange Caramel covers M2M...
  • #NowPlaying: Angela by Super Junior
  • Vampires Suck: A Spoof to "The Twilight Saga"
  • #NowPlaying: Implode by BoA
  • SuJu's Donghae, Siwon and Yesung, naked!
  • #NowPlaying: Secret's "I Want You Back"
  • Replaying BoA's new ballad "Stand By" over and ove...
  • Listening to Raspberry Field's latest album "Satur...


    Theme Credits

    Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net Layout: Nicole, Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei, Sugarpink.

  • Former SM trainee Anna debuts as a solo artist
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 @ 8:41 PM | comment (0)



    I've been listening to a Korean singer named Anna Son who just revealed to the public her debut single ep with two songs "Just 5 Minutes" and "I Live Because I Can't Die" on the 9th of September. The girl has a good voice, and according to reports, she was a former trainee of SM Entertainment alongside the popular idols from the said agency that we know of today from groups DBSK/TVXQ/THSK, Super Junior and Girls' Generation. She trained from 2000-2004 after winning an SM Ent sponsored singing competition in 2000. It was said that she withdrew from the intensive training in 2004 because of health reasons, and that if she didn't quit, she could have been a member of Girls' Generation which was originally said to be a girl group that was planned to have more than 9 members, after SM saw the success of Super Junior which debuted in 2005, their first ever large-scale group experiment.


    Anna


    Netizens have been expressing their regrets recently in Korean search engines through comments on how such a talented girl like her missed out a lot of things in her music career through the years. Though I agree to it, I also feel that this girl is in for something even more. 10 years later, with a new entertainment agency backing her up, she is now starting to traverse her journey towards becoming a star, and is all set to debut as a solo singer. She might not have been destined to debut as a member of Girls' Generation; however, I can see that she has more or less a bright future ahead of her, just like her many SME friends (DBSK/TVXQ,Super Junior and SNSD/Girls' Generation) who are enjoying the limelight at the moment. I like this ballad from her latest single. It's called "I Live Because I Can't Die". I tried my best to find the english translation to the song but I failed. Anyhow, if you love ballads, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed after listening to the song.


    Here's the audio of her other track, "Just 5 Minutes":


    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,